Our Alumni Network
Queensburg University alumni members are diverse, talented, innovated, cultured and connected with each other. We also encourage our alumni to share their learning experience, career growth and accomplishments. Our alumni members thrive to maintain the relationship with new students to help them at all levels. Lifelong friendships, the collaborative community, and global connections are some of the key benefits of becoming a Queensburg alumni member.
These are some of the few notable success stories of our alumni.
- “My education experience at Queensburg was completely amazing. Faculty members here helped me become a critical thinker and student advisors opened the door to career opportunities through job placement services. I enrolled at Queensburg for my Master’s degree and now I am looking forward to pursue my PhD degree also in business. My MBA degree has allowed me to gain expertise for effectively managing business in an international arena.”Dawin Kenney, School of Business & Management, 2010
- “Queensburg University has a very well designed online education management system which helped me further my higher education even on the go. I was able to review and study course material online at my preferred time and place. I am very happy with the overall experience to study online and complete my master’s degree. I was able to receive a promotion to senior managerial position within five months of degree completion.”Lira Ralph, School of Political Science, 2013
- “The field of engineering is constantly growing and new innovations come each day. With such a fast-pace and dynamic flow of the field, it becomes important for me to keep up with the pace. For this reason I planned to acquire my PhD Degree in Engineering. I now conduct research on engineering solutions and work on innovating new products for the betterment of society. My PhD degree has helped me broaden my perspective on the field of engineering.”Jason Kelly, School of Engineering, 2013
- “I would strongly recommend my friends and family to choose Queensburg as their education destination. Online education experience here was exciting and it helped me learn a lot. The university offers a friendly and supportive online learning environment. I was able to start my career in a structured manner with valuable and real world business knowledge that goes beyond my degree. My on job performance has enhanced and I am better able to demonstrate my skills.”Austin Byers, School of Business and Management, 2013
- “I was really impressed by the online learning environment which Queensburg University has to offer. The structured course curriculum and faculty guidance really added to the quality of higher education offered. I gained a complete understanding of my subject, enhanced my communication skills and effectively improved my performance at work. I have been to network online with leading industry professionals and alumni across the world.”Sophie Frances, School of Education, 2012
- “I learned new techniques, skills and methods in the practice of psychology. I was able to get a wider perspective on the subject matter with the help of comprehensive theoretical and practical coursework. My decision to pursue a master’s degree has helped me reap a number of benefits in my career. I now thoroughly study, investigate and understand my patients and provide them better support through consultation.”Joyner David, School of Psychology, 2013
- “Initially I was quit worried about the rising costs of higher education, but then my friend recommended me Queensburg University. The university offers a wide range of financial aid options and scholarships which helped me reduce my total program tuition fees. Apart from the financial support, I was able to gain knowledge and practical skills during my education journey. I really think and feel that the faculty at Queensburg helped me unleash my true potential and reach new career heights.”Gracia Makin, School of Nursing, 2012
- “As a computer scientist, you always need to update your knowledge and area expertise. My core objective to acquire my master’s degree in computer science was to apply the knowledge in real world scenarios. At Queensburg, I have gained a broader perspective and greater insight into systems, process flows, computer hardware and software. Interacting online with my colleagues was also one of the lifetime experiences which allowed me to learn a lot from their experiences.”Donald Wales, School of Computer Science, 2012